101 Queen Street East, is one of Hastings CBD's most iconic buildings comprising 6 modern office tenancies over two floors offering a sophisticated space for businesses seeking A-Grade office solutions.
The building currently undergoing a full refurbishment offers flexible floor areas from 300m² - 2,500m²
• Three A-grade office tenancies on the ground floor ranging from 286m² - 1,213m²
• Three A-grade office tenancies on the first floor ranging from 344m² -1,206m² with lift access
• Separate adjoining building comprising 600m² over two floors with own entrance and lift
• A generous lobby, which will create a grand entrance, to be accessed through large glazed access-controlled doors at street level
• An urban rooftop sanctuary, a great place for staff to network and unwind
• 44 onsite car parks
Each office suite boasts functionality from an open plan floor plate, a modern kitchen and bathroom facilities.
The stunning heritage building is one of the best know own as the most historically important building in Hastings. Located in the heart of Hastings, this block of Queen Street plays an important role in the commercial life of the city, with a predominance of uses relating to law, finance and commerce.
Centrally located with easy access to major arterial routes, located to the South is the prime 100 Heretaunga Street retail block, to the North is the K Mart Plaza, and to the West is the Kiwi bank development. 101 East offers excellent onsite car parking, a rarity in the CBD.
The property is located within Hastings' central business district on the corner of Queen Street East and Russell Street. Surrounding properties comprise predominately professional office businesses.